Groupe Gorgé supports, develops and grows value for the companies and entrepreneurs of tomorrow, generating lasting performance through a business model built for the long term:
- Stable family shareholder base;
- Solid financial structure;
- Cutting-edge businesses with high entry barriers that deliver growth over the long term;
- Technology and industrial businesses at differing stages of maturity.
Groupe Gorgé develops high-tech businesses with the potential to transform their industries. These transformations may be driven by products or services, by innovative manufacturing systems or new business models. Today, the Group is active in cutting-edge technologies such as drones and systems, engineering and protection systems and 3D printing.
Groupe Gorgé relies on the expertise of its people and invests in R&D to develop its business lines and build leaders in high-tech markets. Its strategy is to:
- Consolidate its leadership in autonomous drone systems, notably submarine mine counter measure solutions;
- Become European leader in 3D printing in the priority sectors of healthcare, precision casting, aerospace and industry;
- Strengthen its position as a reference player of protection doors for nuclear power plants and active fire protection;
- Grow market share in its engineering and technology consultancy, which helps customers reap the rewards of industrial digitisation.
The Group is pursuing its strategy, using organic growth and M&A, to take positions in markets and technologies of the future at different stages of maturity, looking to intervene at the point where innovation is becoming industrial reality and creating synergies between business lines.
The Group’s diversified suite of activities allows to allocate the right financial and human resources at the right time, and give disruptive technologies the breathing space they need to be taken up by industry. Groupe Gorgé’s success in drone systems and 3D printing are perfect examples of this strategy.